Feel the peace and be seduced by the beauty of a unique place: Assisi
From the first moment, entering the Hotel Cenacolo Assisi, the atmosphere is a world apart, made of simple and precious things, where hospitality meets the Franciscan tradition in this wonderful city of peace, Assisi, to experience strong emotions.
At Hotel Cenacolo Assisi you will enjoy some wonderful days in Assisi. Stay in one of our comfortable guestrooms including classic, superior rooms and junior suites, perfect for getaways with your partner or with friends. Likewise, you will enjoy great moments with yours in our beautiful cloister, a very special venue to celebrate your wedding.
If you are thinking about spending some days in a unique place with your family, this is your promotion!
A night for:
- 2 adults and 1 infant (0-2 years) € 150 - 2 adults and 1 child (3-12 years) € 160 - 2 adults, 1 infant and 1 child at € 160 - 2 adults and 2 children € 170 - 2 adults, 1 infant, 2 children € 170 - 2 adults and 3 children at € 180
Each packet, per night and per person, includes:
- Accommodation in a family room
- Rich buffet breakfast (sweet and salty)
- A traditional Umbrian dinner at our restaurant "Il Cenacolo" by Assapora with starter, main course, vegetables, water, a glass of wine for the adults and soft drink for the kids.
- Car park
- if you stay 5 nights you get a 12% discount - if you stay 7 nights you get a 18% discount
What are you waiting for? Book now the best offer for you and your family!
*Promotion valid from January 07th until December 28th 2017 (subject to availability and not valid on bank holidays and long weekends).
You need a break? We offer you a lovely getaway for only €135.00 per two people:
- One night stay in a Classic room with rich buffet breakfast, sweet and salty, served in the room - A typical Umbrian dinner at our restaurant "The Last Supper" by Taste - Late check out - Wifi connection - Car park
Cenacolo Assisi: the perfect blend of ancient and modern
The Hotel Cenacolo Assisi is the Franciscan Hotel of Santa Maria degli Angeli, where a skilful restoration has allowed us to maintain the original structure, respecting its suggestions and connotations as convent.
The architectural elements and materials used, such as the stone of Assisi, along with steel and glass, are a masterful blend of ancient and modern.